How long will the content be available?

RhondaGilmour
Hello, dear admin. ladies,
  For how long will I be able to access the material from this class? I'd like to noodle around and look at entries from other groups, but I won't have time to do much of that by the end of this week. Thanks much.

Re: How long will the content be available?

Lynda Jo Schuessler
I would love to know this as well. Didn't have time to read outside my group during the class but I know there must be valuable nuggets in comments on other pieces.

Re: How long will the content be available?

Jamie Raintree
The forum will be available until 4/22. :)

Also, feel free to copy the lessons and paste them into a Word document for yourself to review later.

Re: How long will the content be available?

Lynda Jo Schuessler
Thanks, Jamie.